Monday, November 12, 2012

Shocking video: What’s wrong with Diane Sawyer?
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

On election night my husband and I along with so many others watched the returns with Diane Sawyer co hosting. She was slurring and strugling to pronouce her words. Was she drunk or tired? Personally I did not think she was drunk but overly exhausted, and if she was drinking then I would expect ABC to replace her that evening to show respect for us as viewers. It reminded me of a time when another Woman news anchor lady had a problem and her name was Jessica Savitch.  Peoples life are their business and when the are in the public eye they should lead my example. Stay professional and practice what you preach. If it is a moment in your life where you have some issues please take the time off and do what you have to do. We all understand her schedule and how tiring it can be because it happens to all of us. If you can not perform at your top performance then take a break before you are forced to. You have always appear to be a professional woman and hard worker. As a woman and business professional I strive to remain professional and hard working for all my customers.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment