Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dreams for my 55th Birthday



Yes today I am 55 years old. Still not a bad age. I have manners, responsibilities, morals and values. I am compassionate and caring for my family, friends and animals. I try hard to live by the golden rule and I strive to give wonderful customer service to our family of customers. I believe in God and pray daily. I have old fashion views when it comes to how you should treat people.
So my wish today is the same wish I saw on a news site:

I'm declaring today a "no death" day, so please, no car crashes, shootings, stabbings, etc., ok? Be good out there today!
 
Please be nice to some one you love. Learn to give instead of take. When someone in your life is helping make your life easier by doing the special and everyday little things for you learn to give back. Don't be self centered. Adopt an animal from a shelter instead of a breeder. Visit a nursing home. Call someone to say Merry Christmas. Love one another. Take a moment to say I love you! There is to much crime and problems in this world. Take just one day to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment