Monday, January 28, 2013

Fandango Poor Customer service update

I was advised on Sunday when I called the company by a Supervisor supposedly named Missy, that she will email mail me right back with information on my gift card that I immediately faxed to her. Well not to my surprise she did not bother to keep her word and of course I kept the fax transmittal sheet proving it went to her. While doing my own research on line I noticed the card I had contain two parts to it so I went hunting for the other part. I would think a customer service rep and a supervisor who only sale one product would know something about their product to have helped me instead of this cat and mouse game them seem to love to play. I still would never recommend or purchase this card again due to the facts:

1. Very poor customer service-Why do they pay these people if they do not even know their product? Why do service people repeat from their script instead of listening to the question. A machine could do what they do. Even though I hate machines I could understand when it keeps repeating itself and never answering simple questions.

2. The buyer pays for the gift card the price of the gift card and a fee to active it. Then the person who receives it is charged a 2.50 fee each time they use it. My gift was for twenty five dollars so for the matinee price I was charged 5.00 for using this card twice, and of course none of this is disclosed on the card for the purchaser to know nor the recipient to know. What a rip off.   

1 comment:

  1. I also had a bad experience with Fandango. I wrote a blog about it today and linked you. http://wp.me/p3dH5b-ah

    ReplyDelete