Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fandango You need to learn and teach good customer service

I have a real pet peeve when companies provide horrible customer service. Todays Company is Fandango!!! I received a gift card at Christmas time from them that will only work if you buy tickets on line which is what I tried to do but that doesn't work either. So I called them and the young lady keep repeating herself saying I had to scratch the silver strip on the back of the card of. I advise over 10 times there is no silver strip just a number with a bar code. I guess she found it funny to keep reading from her script instead of talking normal and listening normal. I finally asked to talk to a manager who I thought could hold a conversation without repeating herself and I guess one doesn't exists in the company. I faxed proof of the card to show them as I guess they don't realize what products they sell and left a message for a CEO to call me. It is their corporate procedures not to call back customers.  Really????? It is my corporate procedures to never spend a penny on your product again.....Do no give them your money unless you like throwing it away. I will be blogging more on this as I can not stand such lousy customer service.

1 comment:

  1. You expected the CEO to call you back? No wonder you didn't get help. You were probably being an asshole on the phone the whole time.

    ReplyDelete